Terms & Conditions
Voucher is valid only at:
Main Tank Gallery
One (1) voucher is valid for one (1) person only.
Present the following at the redemption booth located at the park entrance to claim your ticket:
- Present Actual Credit Card or Photocopy of Credit Card (FRONT only)
- Photocopy of valid ID
- Printed Voucher
For Relatives or Friends of Buyer (given as a gift):
- Photocopy of Credit Card (FRONT only)
- Photocopy of valid ID of the buyer and claimant
- Authorization letter
- Printed Voucher
- Redemption booth is open daily, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Ticket is valid only on the date of redemption and for SINGLE-ENTRY only.
No reservation or advance booking required.
Children two (2) feet and below are free of charge.
Price is net of all taxes.
Cebu Ocean Park will not allow ticket refunds. However, a change in schedule may be entertained.
Cebu Ocean Park will not be liable for any lost or stolen ticket or item belonging to the guest.
Cebu Ocean Park will not be liable for any injury due to negligence.
To Our Guests,
Management would like to give you an enjoyable and safety experience with Manila Ocean Park. With this, we would like to ask for your help to make this happen.
Park Rules & Guidelines
1. All guests entering the park are subject to all the policies and guidelines set forth by Cebu Ocean Park.
2. Entry into the park is only possible with a valid ticket. Guest must be able to present their ticket upon request.
3. Children below twelve (12) years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Please do not leave your children unattended.
4. Cebu Ocean Park will not be liable for any injury due to negligence.
5. Bags and other items may be subject to security check at the point of admission to the Park. Thus, Cebu Ocean Park reserves the right not to allow any of the following inside the Park:
6. Insofar as permissible by applicable law, Cebu Ocean Park shall not assume any liability and is fully and effectively indemnified for any damage to or loss of the property or belongings of any guest, costs, claims, demands, action, legal and other professional fees and expenses.
7. As a gesture to other Park goers, guests are requested not to have obscenities or lewd gestures inside the premises. Likewise, no running, horseplay, pushing, or other inappropriate behaviors shall be allowed.
8. Cebu Ocean Park reserves the right to ask the guest to leave the Park without refund for failure to comply with any of the Park rules, for unsafe, illegal, or offensive behavior, to ensure safety, security, or order.
9. For the health and safety of our animals, flash photography, touching, feeding or grabbing are strictly prohibited. Guest should only touch & feed the animals in designated feeding areas & under direct supervision of the Cebu Ocean Park staff.
10. Occasionally, during severe weather conditions, shows and activities may need to be delayed or suspended. Cebu Ocean Park reserves the right to NO REFUND POLICY. However, guests can use their attraction tickets on another day or show schedule.
11. Cebu Ocean Park reserves the right to cancel, re-schedule, or change the operating hours due to technical maintenance, special events, inclement weather and acts of God as it deems necessary for guests’ safety and service improvement.