The only Underwater Valentines’ Dining Experience in Philippines
Depths of Love at Cebu Ocean Park
DEPTHS OF LOVE: Valentines Dinner
Surprise your special someone with a moving and beautiful gastronomical adventure. Choose Cebu Ocean Park for a Valentine’s to remember
For two (2) nights only, the main tank and viewing tunnel area of Cebu Ocean Park will be transformed into a romantic restaurant serving a bountiful 5-course meal. Having sold out for the past run with an overwhelming demand for an extension, this special dinner is happening for its 2nd edition, on February 13-14, 2021. Imagine remarkable sea creatures gliding above and alongside you whilst you partake in a dazzling feast.
In addition, there will also be a surprise live mermaid show happening during one of the dinner courses. This promises to be a truly multi-sensorial experience.
Avail this exquisite set dinner at only
Php 1999 nett per pax
(February 13/14, 2021 Saturday/Sunday)
- Intimate 5-course Gourmet Dinner featuring caviar, wet-aged Certified Angus Beef and lots more! Alternatively, sumptuous meal for vegetarian diners also available. (See Menu)
- Live Entertainment Mermaid Show
- Take-home gift (Limited edition Couple Shirts) – when you book on or before February 7, 2021.
What makes this year’s edition special?
- The only place in Philippines that guarantees 270-degree unblocked views of the sea creatures whilst you dine.
- The highest standards of hygiene, sanitization, and social distancing are practiced. No need to go through administrative hassle and tests to go out of town for a special Valentine’s date.
- The 5-course menu features sustainably sourced lobster, caviar, wet-aged Certified Angus Beef, and lots more!
Terms and conditions:
This Valentines’ event is happening on February 13 to 14, 2021 only. Rates are in Philippine Peso and inclusive of applicable taxes and fees. Advanced reservation is recommended. Rates and inclusions are subject to change without prior notice. Cebu Ocean Park will not be responsible and will not pay any compensation for events beyond our reasonable control (Force Majeure). Please note that the current age limit set by the Cebu City government is from 15 to 65 year old only. Other terms and conditions apply.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. R7-Ceb0